Tuesday, February 15, 2011

télécharger //29 mots sous la pluie

télécharger - One thing I love to do is download, download and download some more. I'm a very bored person so once in a while I'll download podcasts to keep me busy while going for a walk downtown. Bande à part's podcast is my favourite out of them all. However, I prefer to download it on my iPhone. The ability to download it on iPhone is quite nice, but Rogers' network is too damned slow to do so. Brandon's the largest community in Canada without 3G cellular service, so it's going to take 424 minutes (7 hours) to download a TWENTY MEGABYTE file! To be fair, it's now saying 347 minutes (5.7 hours) now but that's too damned long to download a 20mb file, even dialup is faster.

I love the ability to be mobile, but not to the point where it takes longer to download a file than it is to take a flight, book a hotel room, and go to the concert of said bands (on the podcast) to hear the music.

15/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment