Saturday, February 05, 2011

passe-temps //29 mots sous la pluie

Passe-temps. Last week my grand-père (right in photo) died at the age of 85. I never did get to really know him. He was a quiet man. He worked harder and longer than most people I knew. When I was very young he would go hunting during deer season and ice fishing, but over time he stopped doing that completely. Today was his "celebration of life" gathering at a local community centre as it was in his best interest for only that to occur rather than a funeral. Several of his siblings, all my uncles and aunt and most of my cousins (except one) all made the trek. What's crazy is most of my grand-père's siblings are still alive and kicking. Everyone has a story, but we never really know anything about the story until the story is already written (death).

4/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment