Thursday, February 17, 2011

savoureux //29 mots sous la pluie

savoureux - Once every few months a bunch of my family will come out to the country for some sort of reason, whether theyre on vacation or a family emergency. This time, it was my grandpère's death that brought them out a few weeks ago. Whenever the family gets together, everyone gets buzzed.. cuz that's the family tradition haha! Well, the family generally drinks rye and crappy beer. I saw this and I was very pleased, someone in my own family actually likes good beer. There's an unstable box full of 24+ beers by Half Pints brewing consisting of Little Scrapper IPA and St James Pale Ale. Kudos to whoevers beer that is! Glad to see that I'm not the only one in the family that enjoys a GOOD beer!

17/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment