Saturday, February 19, 2011

inquiétude //29 mots sous la pluie

inquiétude - I have been on the job search game for around 25 months now (just over two years). It's taught me two things - be patient and that the dream job won't be handed to you. You have to spend tens of thousands of stressful hours before you get even an interview, if you're lucky. Every day I go check the mail, hope that there is a letter for me regarding a job.. as it seems many employers still prefer to communicate through snail mail and fax rather than over the phone or over the internet. I get excited when I do get I see a letter addressed to me, but usually it turns out to be a piece of propaganda from the Liberal Party of Canada or a bill. Once in a while I do get letters from employers, letting me know that I did not get that job I drove two hours on Christmas Eve to interview for. The future does get brighter, but one wonders when?

19/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment