Friday, February 25, 2011

céphalée //29 mots sous la pluie


céphalée, originally uploaded by Cody La Bière.

céphalée - I'm hungover, I drank two too many beers last night, and now I'm paying for it. With it, I'm insanely grouchy*, moody, tired, lonely, bitchy, hungry/not hungry, and all that. Frankly I'm sick with everything and everyone. I apply for more jobs than most people and all I ever get is a "thanks but no thanks" or they find some sort of loophole not to hire me. Today's incarnation of not getting a job was being told I didn't go to the "information session" so I'm no longer qualified. I never even was made aware of it in the first place. I can't wait until employers COME TO ME and beg me to work for them, either than other way around. Also, Brandon Manitoba is not the best place to live in. Rude people, no friends, very cliquish.. get me out of here!


*wait, I'm always grouchy!

25/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment