Wednesday, February 23, 2011

nul //29 mots sous la pluie

nul - Here in Canada, winter lasts for what seems like forever. With this, entire regions are covered in a thick hard layer of snow. Walking out on the prairies, I get a sense of nothingness, there's nobody around me, I'm the only creature for several kilometres as it's too uninhabitable to do anything. The only sign of life are my footprints. No-one else will ever see these foot prints as nobody will go out of their way to actually walk in my steps (literally, not figuratively). I don't blame them... unless if they were snowshoeing! Walking in a combination of hard/soft 3 foot deep snow in the middle of nowhere is quite the challenge. For every two steps you have yourself on TOP of the snow, you will have another 8 steps where you'll be thigh deep in the snow, as it cannot support a person's body, but the next 3 steps after that, it feels like you're on the top of the world, sometimes.

23/29 mots sous la pluie

For more/plusiers: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment