Thursday, February 03, 2011

Étudier //29 mots sous la pluie

Étudier - I spent 6 years of my life to work on a 3 year double major arts degree, yes six. What have I learned from it? Your dream job doesn't exist, also - diversify the hell out of everything. If you don't have a minor in business and history and philosophy and German, you're screwed for life! Nobody will HIRE you as youth unemployment is at its highest level in decades and employers have the right to be as picky as they want in this economy. Edit: Take what I just said with a grain of salt, read that with lots of sarcasm in it!

I'm proud of Chantal, she's worked her ass off for the past four years working on a Psychiatric Nursing degree and she's only a few months away from graduating! She's stressed her ass off on a regular basis but now that she's near the end of the tunnel, she is not really giving an eff about how she does on upcoming assignments, and I don't blame her. Politics degree graduates aren't in demand, psychiatric nurses ARE!

3/29 mots sous la pluie

For more: www.flickr.com/photos/codyrl/sets/72157625956313184/

No comments:

Post a Comment