Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stuff Cody Likes - October 20, 2009


Subway steak sub, originally uploaded by Cody La Bière.
Time again for another installment of shit that I like!


  • Subway Steak Subs - The steak sub in the photo looks rancid or whatever, but Subway's Steak (or Steak n Cheese) sub they have in Canada is DELICIOUS! It's my alltime favourite Subway sub (even more than their limited time Parmesan Chicken Sub). I like it on an Italian (H)erb and Cheese bun, and with a drooling of their Barbecue sauce. It's a treat I love to spoil myself with. When I lived in Québec, I treated myself to this delight once a week. They have this sub in the US too, but personally.. it's aweful. First off.. they don't have BBQ sauce in the US.. cmon! Subway's BBQ sauce is sweet with a nice kick of spiciness! The one I had was FULL of meat (good), but the meat tasted very very salty (bad). Plus they put ketchup on the sub instead (bad). While I love ketchup with beef, it made the sub aweful. So next time you go to a Subway (in Canada of course), try their Steak sub!
  • Samuel Adams beer - Usually I'm not a fan of American beers, but Sam Adams beers rock. I like their Wheat Ale and their Summer Ale the most, mmmm! Now if only they would bring it up to Manitoba/Canada!
  • Weeds - Awesome TV show!

No comments:

Post a Comment