Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stuff Cody Hates - October 22, 2009


United Army S_rplus Sales, originally uploaded by Cody La Bière.
Here we go!


  • Maple Bugs - they are some of the nastiest looking bugs ever known! They roam around areas with Manitoba Maple trees in the trillions, ugly, disgusting and they like to go on you.
  • My "apartment" - Where I live, it's more like a dorm, you get your own room, but shared kitchen, living room and bathrooms. With this, this one guy, let's call him smelly, tends to watch TV 20 hours a day. He sits in the same chair each time too, a beigish Laz-e-boy. Well since he moved in, it's now brown. He never showers, so ya, you can see why he's named smelly. Other room mates like to bug you when you're eating. Personally, I prefer to eat my dinner in peace rather than people asking me a million questions. Same goes with watching the newest episodes of The Office. Leave me the F alone! Oh and my landlords are always around. The male landlord always sits on the couch, mainly because he's avoiding his wife (the other landlord), cuz she's um... annoying as fuck? He always changes the channels on you when you just leave the room for a minute, and steals your spot.
  • Winter. I hate winter.
  • Not finding a job - seriously, I'm sick of it. My resumé looks awesome too.
  • Twitter - It's annoying. I also hate trends, especially the whole Balloon Boy/Kanye trends. Also, please stop with the fake death reports. Thank you.
  • The single life - While it's nice to be single for the first time since I was living in Quebec City, I do miss the comfort of having a sweetheart by your side, who likes to cuddle, and do whatever the fuck in the world, always interested in what you have to say. No job and no girlfriend make things worse than just no job. Boo urns.
  • The Simpsons since 1999 or so, seriously. Fire the Simpsons staff please, the writers are AWEFUL. Also while you're at it, fire the entire SNL staff, with exception of a few people. MacGruber can stay. Also why the F did NBC replace My Name is Earl with Weekend Update: Thursday Edition?

No comments:

Post a Comment