Monday, November 02, 2009

Stuff Cody Likes - November 2, 2009


Ra and the Weakerthans, originally uploaded by Cody La Bière.
I can't believe how old this blog is.. but time for Stuff I Like!

  • Live Music, this includes classic rock bands such as Trooper to indie rockers like Dan Mangan or The Weakerthans
  • Chocolate Danishes from Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons here in Brandon, MB now stocks the delicious treat at one of their locations, it's the greatest! Previously, I had to stop in Portage la Prairie or Winnipeg if I wanted a chocolate danish, but no longer!
  • Les Trois Accords. Check out their new music video for Dans mon corps. LINKY
  • Halloween treats on sale! I just bought a package of 125 mini chocolates (Kit Kats, Coffee Crisp, Smarties and Aero) for $7.30, when it was being sold for Halloween double that price. MMMMMMM!!
  • Bande à part. I love the site, and personally, I like it more than CBC Radio 3 for choice of music. But I had a rift with one of the employees/interns for me running a Bap fan group a year back.
  • Blanche de Chambly. I had my first Blanche de Chambly in many many weeks for Halloween, that is liquid wheat gold!
  • My Burton Cummings costume. The costume was very popular, people LOVED it, people recognized exactly who I was without even looking at my tshirt. I guess it helped being from Brandon, Manitoba where the Guess Who's 2000 reunion concert is still talked about. Edit: Now don't go asking me to grow a stache for Movember, I'm not going to do it as I've many people say they'd pay me not to grow a mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment