Sunday, December 06, 2009

Stuff Cody Likes - December 6, 2009

Well I haven't done this in a while, it's a return of Stuff Cody Likes!

  • Lo Pub! This is my absolute favourite pub in all of Manitoba! The very first time I went into the pub just after it opened, I didn't know what to expect. At that time, I didn't have a pub that I would call home whenever I was in town (in Winnipeg). Lo Pub wowed me on the first visit. Everytime I visit Winterpeg, Manisnowba, I always have to visit the Lo! They always have live music every night (or else karaoke), and they really put emphasis on local beer. They sell imperial pints of Half Pints and Fort Garry beer for an AWESOME price! I love Half Pints!
  • Unibroue Beer. I loveeee Unibroue beer (Unibrew, not Unibrow). Every year they have a collection sampler pack of beer in time for Christmas, but this year they aren't selling it in Manitoba. So we don't get to try Unibroue beers that are in Manitoba. Oh how I love a good pint of Unibroue beer!
  • GST cheques! I love GST cheques... but I hate GST (of course.. and every time the GST goes down, retailers/businesses increase the prices at the same time). But I love how they come by just in time for Christmas season! I just love free money! Ha
  • High Definition TV. Wow.. I wish all channels were available in HD, and also the channels didn't look like I was watching the TV station was off of the internet (very choppy feeds.. talking about you CBC HD and TSN HD). But the true high quality HD channels are drool worthy! 
  • A&W's french fries. Most of my friends think A&Ws french fries are bad, but I looooove their fries! Even when they are cold. BUT.. their poutine is gross... bleh.
  • Lastly... REAL POUTINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment