Monday, February 08, 2010

Stuff Cody Likes - February 8, 2010

It's been a while since I did a "Stuff Cody Likes" blog entry, so I thought it was time to update it!

  • First off, Slurpees! Being a Manitoban, I'm obsessed with Slurpees, preferably Pepsi or Orange slurpees! It can be the hottest day of the year or the coldest most miserable day of the year, if I have a Slurpee craving, I MUST fill that craving with slurpee goodness.. speaking of which, I should go for one now!
  • Vacation gifts. My parents got back from Grenada today after two weeks, they brought back a few gifts, a BUNCH of beer (Carib and Stag?), as well as a few tshirts, a beer poster and a 2L bottle of Coca Cola from Grenada, with actual sugar! I love vacation gifts.
  • All inclusive vacations. It's been two years since I went on my last "vacation", but I love all inclusive vacations, you can eat and drink as much as you want and you don't have to pay for it! It's awesome, its weird though walking up to a bar and not needing to fish for change each time.
  • Undercover Boss. There's a new show on CBS called Undercover Boss where a boss of a large company goes undercover as an entry level employee to see how the company is doing in terms of employees (morale and whatnot), It's crazy to see the head honcho of a big company realizing his policy decisions have had so much negative affect on his employees. I doubt that anything really changes after airing the TV show, they just want the company to look like they care.

No comments:

Post a Comment