Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Rant du jour - Thievery


Who you looking at?, originally uploaded by Cody La Bière.

So I'm pretty effing pissed off. I know that people don't even read this blog. Heck, I don't even bother to proof-read it or anything because I know it's not worth it. But I don't care, I just like to bitch or post about stuff I like since it feels like I don't get a voice in life as it is.

Well on topic, well I'm pretty pissed off. Well I live in this building that "could" be considered kind of like a dorm, we share a kitchen, living room and bathrooms, but get separate bedrooms. Well, once in a while things go missing.

This time, the person has gone too far. I share a fridge with this girl who is not an alcoholic, we keep the fridge fairly neat. Well, someone had been stealing my beer and other stuff from my fridge lately. Whoever that asshat is, stop it already.

It's not that it's beer, but it's that they don't even bother to tell me or go "oh I'm sorry!" Nope. Beer can always be replenished. What bothers me though is that they drank a SPECIFIC BEER. I have a bottle of Half Pints Burly Wine (2008). This beer is one of the most sought after beers in all of Canada year after year. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one last December ('08). It cost me $5 just for that one 341 bottle.

If it had been a bottle of Moosehead, Stella or even something more fancy, I wouldn't have cared, but this one beer was something I was going to keep until a very special occasion, as it's a beer that ages well.

Well Mister Asshat, because you drank that SPECIFIC beer, now I can no longer enjoy it for the special occasion. As well, the local liquor store is not stocking up this year (well 2009) version of the beer so I'm out of luck.

Next time, if I catch you touching my beer, I may just break it over your head. Also, it was NOT cool of you to drink my glass bottle of Coca Cola that I got while I was in Mexico! VERY not cool.

If I had a job, I wouldn't be living here, but nobody will hire me so I'm stuck in this dump, sharing a fridge that anyone can mooch from (and landlord does not allow mini fridges).

No comments:

Post a Comment