Tuesday, April 04, 2006

First day of the new session

Today had the "throne speech" from the new government of Canada, I'll write more about it later, since right now I don't have much information about what went on, but Peter Millikin was re-elected as speaker of the throne, which was a bit interesting in my opinion, I didn't think that a Liberal would be elected as the speaker when it's a Conservative government.

The school year is practically over, for next school year, I have plans to get out of the school's political science club, I don't feel welcome in the club and there's a few people I know that hate me, I can try being as nice as I can but what's the use of being in a club where there are only a few people who make you feel welcome. I lost the election of secretary in the club a week ago, I don't mind it, I'm just leaving the club because I'm tired of all the tension between members, some people won't even talk to me, and ever since this school year started, I felt sort of not welcome, but anywho I'm planning on volunteering for BUSU possibly, and who knows what else yet.

Sit Tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment